() ()
My grandchildren Kay & Mat

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Children and Grandchildren

Children differ in their growth. Some are early bloomers, while others are late bloomers. Einstein, the greatest scientist, could not speak until he was 5 years old. He was called stupid by his teacher. He bloomed later in his life.

My grandchild Kayelle could speak up to three syllables at age two, while his father could speak a complete sentence at the age of one.

Seems my second grandchild Matthew, will be able to speak long phrases at an earlier age compared to Kayelle.

Kayelle is more sociable compared to Matthew. The boy is more of an observer and will be the implementer, while Kayelle will be the planner and the talker.

Kayelle is a cry-baby, impatient; Matthew is the opposite. He does not cry unless hurt.

Why is it that a baby’s first word is Ma and not Da? Could be that the mothers cuddle their child more often than the fathers.

My oldest son was seven months when he fell off the bed, and hollered Ma!!!, his first word.

Children pronounced words in a funny way, like
Helicopter – helicoteng
Brush your teeth – la to te

My second son was so fond of cars that he would be able to identify the make of a car at age one and a half. I thought he could already read. No he couldn’t. It was just recognition as advertised over television (hearing and seeing)

Do you believe in ESP? (extra sensory perception)

When I took my three children, aged two, three, and five) to the supermarket. I left them inside the car in the parking area because I didn’t want to be detained longer than necessary; they would always point at something to buy.
When I was at the cashier for my purchases, I felt a sudden palpitation, so I hurried out to the car. I saw my youngest son crying, hanging on to the open door of the car, his feet short of one foot to the ground.
Why could we sense that something is wrong with a loved one? Is the cord of the baby spiritually connected to the mother?




No comments:

Post a Comment